Kerala Plus Two Exam 2018 Second Year Higher Secondary Examination, March 2018 Exam Application Form Revaluation / Scrutiny & Photocopy Process
Kerala Plus Two Exam 2018: All the students must be preparing right now for the government public examination which is being conducted the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education every year. Everyone must be having dreams of your future which must come true. For that you must take first step that is Kerala Higher Secondary Examination. We wish you to get success in all your efforts.
Here are few important points in which you must be aware, as you are going to face the final exam in your schooling.
Kerala Second Year Higher Secondary Examination March 2018:
The Kerala plus Two Examination is based on the 3 Evaluations that could be taken by the students through the classes till final exams. They are called
Also Check Kerala 12th Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Online
1. Continuous Evaluation (CE)
Continuous Evaluation is actually is the activities that must be taken by the students for learning in the class or during the course. Everyone must have undergone in all subjects to getting eligibility for Second Year Higher Secondary Examination 2018.
2. Practical Evaluation (PE)
- Practical Evaluation is the practical examination which is based on the syllabus for the current year and it could be conducted in the month of February / March 2018. You should also get good marks in the practical subjects.
In the case of Compartmental candidates those who did not appear in the previous practical exam, must take both the Practical and Terminal Evaluation for the current year.
- If you do not attend the practical evaluation, you will be given absent for those particular subjects even attending the Terminal Evaluation.
- Make sure to get the practical exam time table from your school managements / teachers and prepare well for the practical courses.
3. Terminal Evaluation (TE)
This could be considered as theory examination which is conducted for 200 marks for each subject. The second year students must follow both the old and new syllabus for the Kerala 12th exam 2018. However, the students can follow the same syllabus which they studied in 2008-2009.
Know your Kerala +2 Exam Time Table 2018 Now
Kerala Plus Two Exam Application Form 2018:
- All the school going regular students need not to worry for submitting the application form. However, they must pay the exam fee at the school office and the school management will take care of the registration for you.
- In the case of Open School (Regular and Private) and Compartmental students must submit the application form before the last date. Also the students who are interested to apply for 1st / 2nd year SAY / Improvement Examination need to submit the application form as given in the Kerala exam notification 2018.
- You can get the exam application from the schools. If not, you can also download it from the www.dhsekerala.gov.in official site. And the Open Schooling student must hand over the application from to the Principal of the centre for which they were allotted.
- If you send the application after the last date, it will be rejected. So, make sure to send it as soon as possible. Also the students are requested not to send the application directly to the Directorate.
Kerala Plus Two Exam Revaluation / Scrutiny and Photocopy of Answer Sheets:
Here the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education provides the best opportunity for the students to get their re-valuated and photocopy of their answer papers. The examination board will be releasing notification on the same and you need to pay the fee and submit application before the last date. The Kerala plus two exam revaluation notification 2018 will be uploaded after the result publication in May 2018 which can also be downloaded from official site.
Fee Structure for:
- Revaluation – Rs. 500.00/- per paper
- Scrutiny – Rs. 100.00/- per paper
- Photocopy – Rs. 300.00/- per paper
Within one month your new scorecard will be issued after you surrender the old one. Also note that the practical exam will not be applicable for revaluation process.
If the candidate wants to cancel the second year Higher Secondary Examination, they need to submit the cancelling application form before the given date time with required supporting documents. If you cancel the Kerala Plus Two exam registration, you can not apply for SAY / Improvement Exam 2018.
Once you appeared for the Plus Two Examination in March 2018 you will be receiving the Examination Certificates and Migration Certificates together.